This webinar will describe Datalytics Rapid Marts, formerly from SAP, a total BI solution for SAP ERP customers. We will describe the current Rapid Marts capabilities, their future direction and discuss how customers can leverage this BI solution using SAP ERP data or by combining data from SAP ECC, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards and/or PeopleSoft in a unified data model for consolidated reporting and analytics based on data you can trust.
Please register here
Please join GSI for a 50-minute educational webcast on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2pm ET. You will learn how to significantly reduce cost and risk by automatically organizing and translating data from JD Edwards and other critical data sources, and connecting it to leading Business Intelligence tools. During this Webinar we will:
- Discuss the best practices to connect JD Edwards to the leading Business Intelligence vendors.
- Explain why a comprehensive data warehouse is a key component in your Business Intelligence project.
- Describe how leading BI applications work with RapidDecision.
- Discuss how to consolidate data from multiple companies, source systems and ERP implementations to a single unified data model.
RapidDecision will let your organization immediately realize the benefits of the Business Intelligence tools by improving the quality of the information you need delivered to your browser, your mobile devices, your partners and your customers. At the end of the webcast, there will be a 10-minute Q&A period. All attendees who attend the entire webcast will be registered in a drawing to win a Fire HD 7″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB.
Hear from James Barlow, Director, Global Business Intelligence, as he shares Elizabeth Arden’s experiences. James will discuss:
- The business problem that Elizabeth Arden was looking to solve
- Why they selected the RapidDecision real-time analytics platform
- How RapidDecision has benefitted the organization
- Lessons learned
- The future
Datalytics Technologies will also discuss best practices and how the RapidDecision solution provides the function and capability that allows the promises of Business Intelligence to become a reality.
Understand how this entry-level BI solution provides the same capabilities as the large enterprise solution at a fraction of the cost.