Combining information from several subject areas has been the sticking point for many Business Intelligence implementations. Discover the methods that can be used to structure your data, allowing you to realize the power of your BI solution.
In challenging times good decision-making becomes critical. The best decisions are made when all the relevant data available is taken into consideration. Read why a well-designed data warehouse is the best solution for complete, accurate and timely data.
What They’re Saying
We consumed two ir three IT people full-time trying to build and maintain our own data warehouse. But we didn’t have knowledge of JDE’s inner workings – it was hard to understand how to best capture and link transactional data. RapidDecision changed all that. Now, we have ALL the data, ALL the time… It’s ALWAYS real-time and ALWAYS right!"
—by Jon Sprau, Sr. Financial Analyst, Amway
Register for an upcoming webinar to learn more about best practices in data warehousing and business intelligence, and to discover how RapidDecision EDW can help you confidently make business decisions based on data you can trust.
- Webinar: Four Common Pitfalls to Avoid In Implementing Cross Functional Business Intelligence – Thursday, January 30, 2:00 – 3:00pm EST
- Webinar: Why RapidDecision EDW is a Critical Element of any Business Intelligence Implementation – Thursday, February 20, 2:00 – 3:00pm EST (check back for more details – coming soon)
- Webinar: An Expert’s View of the Top BI Tools: SAP BusinessObjects, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, Oracle – Thursday, March 13, 2:00 – 3:00pm EST (check back for more details – coming soon)
- Webinar: Five Things You Need to Know to Ensure Business Intelligence Success - Thursday, April 24, 2:00 – 3:00pm EST (check back for more details – coming soon)
- Webinar: Entry-level BI Solution Overview – Date TBD (check back for more details – coming soon)